SkyWest

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at SkyWest in January 2014.

Went to a interview that started out with 200 people, it was then cut down to 97 and from 20 people including myself were picked. It was an all day interview i did a group interview than a 1 on 1 later in the day and by 7pm that night I got a call for a job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for SkyWest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SkyWest in October 2013.

About 70 people were invited for an orientation of the job. Quick presentation and briefing of what company offers. After, the whole group was split into 4 with about 15-20 people. Had to present yourself and your current job, then 40 pass onto the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • What previous employment have you had that relates to this position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SkyWest in July 2012.

Starts with an overview of the company and the job. The group was split into two groups to do group interviews. During the group interview, you a given one minute to talk about why you would make a good candidate to work for SkyWest as a Ramp Agent. Following the group interviews, there is a break so the recruiters can select those they want to interview one-on-one. When everyone comes back from the break, a list is posted with names of the people they want to stay for the one-on-one interviews. If you are selected, you do the one-on-one.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any difficult questions. Most are basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SkyWest in April 2011.

attended group interview for ramp agent job at SFO after applying online. 50 applicants attended. we were asked to stand in front of the whole room and explain how our past work experience has prepared us for this job. my past experience was 3 years working the same aircrafts INCLUDING skywest planes every day. 10 spots were given to those who told funny stories and cracked the most jokes.. past experience/physical ability/intelligence were all ignored. oh well.

Ramp Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at SkyWest in August 2010.

Group interview as well as individual interview. Discussed background and history, education was a plus. Diverse age group during the interview with many backgrounds represented.