Skyfire

Skyfire Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

Professional Service Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Skyfire in August 2014.

The setup of phone interview was very efficient. The recruiter seems very efficient and pragmatic.
    But after opening up during phone conversation, she went straight to ask questions without any introduction and said "we will provide more information after we consider you are a fit for the position". The feeling was some odd but conversation continued. After about 10 minutes of self introduction and Q&A, she cut me short and said "why don't you send me a copy of resume and I will schedule another session". I definitely felt something is not right. But to be fair, I tried to get some information about the company and she barely disclosed out. The conversation was finished and the feeling was very bad.

Interview Questions

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Skyfire.

Phone Screen from HR, call from Hiring Manager then In- Person interview 1:1 with three people

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Skyfire in April 2012.

Talked to a Senior Engineer, a Manager and Sr Director.

After a few days, they said chose another candidate.

Interview Questions