Skyline Chili

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Interviewed at Skyline Chili

Interview Details – rating chilli if you like what you taste you're hired

Interview Question – mystery chilli what is it exactly   Answer Question

Dish Machine Operator Interview

Dish Machine Operator
Independence, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Skyline Chili in April 2008.

Interview Details – The environment was interesting. Never had I seen so many people happy and loving their job like the people at Skyline. I was just a scared kid on my first interview in high school. The people were as friendly as could be and the store was kept in very nice shape. It wasn't fast food but it was as they tried to serve food within 3 minutes of order. Basically everyone took pride working their and it was a great first job. Teaches you many skills such as customer service and multi tasking. Also, this job helps one to mature as you interact with all age groups.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is the most important thing at Skyline?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their was no negotiation as the job is hourly pay rate. You have to start from the bottom to work your way up to make more money. Basically the work you put in will show with raises and promotions.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Skyline Chili in August 2010.

Interview Details – asked about previous employment, why I wanted a chage in jobs, what did I know about the company.

Interview Question – why do u want to leave   View Answer

Worked for Skyline Chili? Contribute to the Community!