Skyline Chili Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyline Chili

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maineville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skyline Chili (Maineville, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

They had me sit down and interview with both the manager and owner of the store. It was a very easy interview and I got the job. It was an awesome way to meet the owner and manager and they really helped me out. I wish every interview went this way

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyline Chili (Kettering, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Informal interview held st one if the locations. Had me sample their food. Asked pretty personal questions... not sure if that was even legal. Then told me that my personality assessment indicated that I took relationships took seriously....,? What?

Interview Questions

• How I planned to work as a salary manager with small children   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary.

Dish Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyline Chili (Independence, KY) in April 2008.

Interview

The environment was interesting. Never had I seen so many people happy and loving their job like the people at Skyline. I was just a scared kid on my first interview in high school. The people were as friendly as could be and the store was kept in very nice shape. It wasn't fast food but it was as they tried to serve food within 3 minutes of order. Basically everyone took pride working their and it was a great first job. Teaches you many skills such as customer service and multi tasking. Also, this job helps one to mature as you interact with all age groups.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is the most important thing at Skyline?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation as the job is hourly pay rate. You have to start from the bottom to work your way up to make more money. Basically the work you put in will show with raises and promotions.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyline Chili in August 2010.

Interview

asked about previous employment, why I wanted a chage in jobs, what did I know about the company.