Skyline Chili

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyline Chili

Dish Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Skyline Chili in April 2008.

The environment was interesting. Never had I seen so many people happy and loving their job like the people at Skyline. I was just a scared kid on my first interview in high school. The people were as friendly as could be and the store was kept in very nice shape. It wasn't fast food but it was as they tried to serve food within 3 minutes of order. Basically everyone took pride working their and it was a great first job. Teaches you many skills such as customer service and multi tasking. Also, this job helps one to mature as you interact with all age groups.

Interview Questions
    • What do you believe is the most important thing at Skyline?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    Their was no negotiation as the job is hourly pay rate. You have to start from the bottom to work your way up to make more money. Basically the work you put in will show with raises and promotions.

Assistant Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Skyline Chili in August 2010.

asked about previous employment, why I wanted a chage in jobs, what did I know about the company.

Interview Questions