Skytanking

Very Easy Interview

Fueler Interview

Fueler
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Skytanking in October 2013.

Interview Details – First got a call scheduling an interview a week in advance. It was not communicated that computer training would begin on this day after the interview, so do not plan anything else after your interview. The interview was not too detailed just basic information, and filling out forms. I filled out all papers in front of the manager (person that interviewed me) while he was doing something on the computer. After the interview I went to an off-site lab to take a urinalysis for drug testing, so be prepared to drive to a secondary location.
After the interview most of the people started their training that day, but being as I had previously planned a few things I started the next day.
I am not accustomed to being hired on the spot and am used to a week or two notice before beginning a job, but this was not the case with Skytanking which made it very difficult for scheduling purposes.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question during the process. Be prepared to be able to pass a drug test is the main thing. Also since you will be working on government facility you will need to pass a criminal background test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I was hired on the spot and started the next day, many people started the same day as the interview.

Worked for Skytanking? Contribute to the Community!