Skyy

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyy

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Skyy in February 2012.

one-to-one interview, questions based on previous experience and skill level.

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Skyy in August 2010.

First step was an initial face-to-face 2 on 1 interview. The feedback came quickly they were interested in pursuing me further which consisted of a half day of high level interviews, nearly everyone that reports directly to the CEO. The questions was pretty standard from recent interviews.

My first impressions is Skyy Spirits offers a very cool office space in a fun, but touristy, part of town. The people were extremely nice. But I was a bit nervous about working there because the word "transition" came up over and over again throughout the interview process. It sounds like they are a bit disorganized and can not decide whether they are a fast growing start up or large company in need of process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable marketing to a target audience that you are not a part of.   View Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Skyy in March 2010.

If you are interested in this company my friends and I suggest that you try to avoid outside recruiters at all costs. The ones trying to place folks here are incompetent and will give you a terrible review if you are not EXACTLY a match on ALL fronts. Truly a shame because many interviewees are knocked out for no good reason, as a result. Hopefully some day Skyy Human Resources will see that they are making a mistake and that they should be more selective as to which head hunters aid in their searches.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not particularly difficult. It was more the MANNER in which the outside recruiter/head hunter was asking the questions and the fact that you were not allowed to get a word in to defend your background!!!   View Answer