Skyy Senior Brand Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Skyy in August 2010.

First step was an initial face-to-face 2 on 1 interview. The feedback came quickly they were interested in pursuing me further which consisted of a half day of high level interviews, nearly everyone that reports directly to the CEO. The questions was pretty standard from recent interviews.

My first impressions is Skyy Spirits offers a very cool office space in a fun, but touristy, part of town. The people were extremely nice. But I was a bit nervous about working there because the word "transition" came up over and over again throughout the interview process. It sounds like they are a bit disorganized and can not decide whether they are a fast growing start up or large company in need of process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable marketing to a target audience that you are not a part of.   View Answer

Worked for Skyy? Contribute to the Community!