Slalom Consulting Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Slalom Consulting (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process was not professional. I was unhappy to talk with the HR person from Slalom, and the recruiter was unprofessional and it seems that they did not take the work seriously. I do not like that culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Slalom Consulting

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply through Slalom's career portal and am immediately contacted by a recruiter. I propose a date and time, including the time zone, for a phone call. Four days later, and one day before the interview, the recruiter hasn't confirmed yet. I follow up; the recruiter is booked at that time but proposes another time, and after some confusion on time zones (again) and having to provide my phone number multiple times, we have a phone call set up.

I wait for 20 minutes for the call; no call is received. I follow up and ask what happened. Recruiter accidentally scheduled me for the wrong day. We speak the following day and I am invited to interview with two individuals in the office. I am on my own to arrange travel; Slalom did not offer help and I live in another state.

I interview in the office and both meetings go well. I am told the next steps are to interview with a workstream lead and the managing directors of the office via phone. I email recruiter to set up those interviews. No response for two weeks. I follow up again. A week later, recruiter contacts me to set up an interview in the office with the workstream lead. I propose a date and time to speak over the phone. Recruiter asks on Tuesday if I can meet with the workstream lead in office...on Friday. I reiterate that I live out-of-state and cannot arrange travel with this short notice. I propose several dates where I can switch my travel plans to meet with Slalom in-office...no response. Last I heard from recruiter was over a month ago.

Started off promising, but nothing ever materialized, as usual. Please inform your candidates if you're not pursuing them anymore (but this isn't even the case here).

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Slalom Consulting in May 2012.

Interview

I met with the HR person at their SF location for 45 mins for an informational interview.

Interview Questions