Sleep Country Canada Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sleep Country Canada

Customer Service Interview

It was very straightforward, with a few situational questions.
    You will also be asked to do a typing test, and some math questions.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Contacted for a telephone interview, followed up with 3 progressive interviews including meeting the employees in the department. They were clearly interviewing for both skill and fit which was great as I got an opportunity to see about fit for myself. Interviews were comprehensive and fair. Be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are behavioural based so prepare your examples.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Very casual first interview. They did ask some politically incorrect questions. ... like are you married/ have kids etc. It was worked into the conversation very casually but all the same the questions shouldn't be asked. Otherwise I found it very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • No tough questions on the first interview. They might come on the second interview.. if I make it that far!   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sleep Country Canada in January 2008.

Two interview generally. Conducted by management that has restricted experience in the retail industry. Some have proven not to hire those that have greater experience or show that they pocess higher ability.

No options given or accepted