Sleep Experts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Store Manager-In-Training- Sales Management Interview

Retail Store Manager-In-Training- Sales Management
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sleep Experts.

Interview Details – After jumping threw a number of interviews, meetings, online assessment. I was told that they where deciding for one position.That I was one of three being considered and would be informed the next week one way or the other. (Which was very different than at the start of the process the week before.)

Was never given the promised call of the decision to be hired or not. I know that most future employers don't call the non hired, but if you tell someone you will please follow threw with the promise.

Don't let them fine out that the job was re-posted early that week of the promised phone call.

Interview Question – Why do you expect to stay with this company for the next 5 years or more?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

Interviewed at Sleep Experts

Interview Details – very lengthy interview process, but its because they want the right person to work with the company. went through 3 interviews in person and two more over the phone. they went into detail about previous experience including strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – do you expect to stay with this company for years to come?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sleep Experts in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was coming from a competitor so there were 5 interviews. All were relevant because they wanted to make sure I was a fit for the company and the company was a fit for me.

Interview Question – What was my most successful professional failure.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None needed, they were upfront and open.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Sherman, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sleep Experts in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview first. Interview with District manager. Final interview with the Vice President. 1 &1/2 weeks of intensive training. Was very impressed with the ethics & values of the company. Also as impressive was the initial an on going training. The comroderie & culture here is phenominal! Integrity is a MUST! We ALL strive to go above & beyond in everything that we do. We also get to change the lives of our customers & community!

Interview Question – What are you looking for?   View Answer

Worked for Sleep Experts? Contribute to the Community!