Sleep Experts

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

My interview was completely different the current. I met with the VP of Sales and the bosses brother. It wasn't terribly formal. But there were the standard questions about background, work experience, and lots of personal life experience questions. Not a grilling at all. I have to say, that they both, were pitching me more on working here, then me having to convince them, why I should be hired.

Interview Questions
    • The VP of sales was staunchly conservative in his political views. So once he knew I was a vet it was pretty much smooth sailing from there. So most questions were softball ones.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager-In-Training- Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sleep Experts.

After jumping threw a number of interviews, meetings, online assessment. I was told that they where deciding for one position.That I was one of three being considered and would be informed the next week one way or the other. (Which was very different than at the start of the process the week before.)

Was never given the promised call of the decision to be hired or not. I know that most future employers don't call the non hired, but if you tell someone you will please follow threw with the promise.

Don't let them fine out that the job was re-posted early that week of the promised phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you expect to stay with this company for the next 5 years or more?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

very lengthy interview process, but its because they want the right person to work with the company. went through 3 interviews in person and two more over the phone. they went into detail about previous experience including strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • do you expect to stay with this company for years to come?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sleep Experts in June 2013.

Required to go through 2-3 levels of in person and over the phone interviews, taking about 2 weeks to complete. Then training for 2 weeks, before you are placed on commission as a manager on duty.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sleep Experts in October 2010.

Phone interview first. Interview with District manager. Final interview with the Vice President. 1 &1/2 weeks of intensive training. Was very impressed with the ethics & values of the company. Also as impressive was the initial an on going training. The comroderie & culture here is phenominal! Integrity is a MUST! We ALL strive to go above & beyond in everything that we do. We also get to change the lives of our customers & community!

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sleep Experts in February 2009.

I was coming from a competitor so there were 5 interviews. All were relevant because they wanted to make sure I was a fit for the company and the company was a fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • What was my most successful professional failure.   View Answer
    None needed, they were upfront and open.