Sleep Number by Select Comfort Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Plymouth, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a resume posted on a job site and their recruiter contacted me from that. She set up an initial phone interview and after that she set up a second phone interview. After the second one they then set up an on site tour and interview.

The first half hour was an overview of the company. After that we went upstairs for a tour of the call center and to listen to a few live calls. A supervisor came and got me after about 30 minutes of shadowing where she asked typical questions like how I've handled different situations. I had a second interview right away which only took about 5 minutes.

HR called me a couple hours after I left with a job offer. She did say the process usually takes longer so my experience was not typical.

I should mention they have you grant a background and reference check before you go in for your face to face interview. Also upon accepting the offer they will run the background along with a pre-employment drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an angry customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Plymouth, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very long. It took 7 weeks from first phone call to actually start date. A lot of excuses that tests were not back yet, and "people" were not available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation. Just an offer, accept or deny. Again, took forever.

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Excellent experience flew to MN And did marathon interviews with 7 different people great experience very detailed still have quality business relationships with this staff that interviewed me. Quality company with outstanding recruiting and retainment

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Thoroughly discussed

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview then met with the store manager in the mall, very sweet and laid back, felt more like a casual conversation. The next inter view was with the DM (also at a mall), a bit more professional but also nice to interview with. Visited a store to see what the atmosphere was like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail experience, tell me about your previous sales experience, tell me about yourself, where would you like to be in 5 years, what is one of your long-term goals, tell me about a time where you were able to work with a customer that wasn't happy with a product you sold them.   Answer Question