Sleep Number by Select Comfort Sleep Professional Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

Sleep Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Interview

At first, you apply online & take a personality test. Be careful, they look for people who just answer how they think the company wants them to answer. After you pass the personality test, you have to do an interview with the Market Manager and Store Sales Manager. The market manager is the most important because his opinion is more important than the managers.

Interview Questions

• What is you 3 month, 6 month, 5 year plan? Although it is not asked every time, I find that one causes the most trouble with new applicants.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They give you a base salary + commission. Your base salary is bumped up after you do the required training.

Other Interview Reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (San Jose, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The first interview was by phone with the national recruiter and then I had an interview with one of the store managers of a different store which was the manager I met at that particular job fair. After that interview, my final interview was with the district manager and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

was easy ,step one talk wit recruiter then store manager ,final interview with DM, no drug test required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just made offer , set compensation