Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sleep Number by Select Comfort
- Store Manager (10)
- Sales Associate (8)
- Sales Professional (7)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Sleep Professional (3)
- Sleep Associate (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Customer Service Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Sleep Number Sleep Associate (1)
- Home Delivery Technician (1)
- Sleep Associate/Salesman (1)
- Retail Sales Associate (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Talent Acquisition Partner (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Floater (1)
- Retail Store Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
Sleep Professional Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort.
At first, you apply online & take a personality test. Be careful, they look for people who just answer how they think the company wants them to answer. After you pass the personality test, you have to do an interview with the Market Manager and Store Sales Manager. The market manager is the most important because his opinion is more important than the managers.
- What is you 3 month, 6 month, 5 year plan? Although it is not asked every time, I find that one causes the most trouble with new applicants. 1 Answer
No negotiation. They give you a base salary + commission. Your base salary is bumped up after you do the required training.
Other Interview Reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort
Sleep Professional InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (San Jose, CA) in July 2013.
The first interview was by phone with the national recruiter and then I had an interview with one of the store managers of a different store which was the manager I met at that particular job fair. After that interview, my final interview was with the district manager and I was hired on the spot.
- How do you handle a customer complaint? 1 Answer
Sleep Professional InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sleep Number by Select Comfort (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.
was easy ,step one talk wit recruiter then store manager ,final interview with DM, no drug test required.
- can't think of any pretty easy process Answer Question
just made offer , set compensation