Slim 4 Life Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Slim 4 Life

Weight Loss Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Slim 4 Life in January 2014.

Short interview, covering job aspects, what my future goals were and mission statement of the company. While the interview was warm and positive, the job itself is not what it seems.

Non-negotiable. Future applicants invest in education, because thats the only way to move through the company.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Slim 4 Life in April 2009.

There was a group presentation with approximately 15 people currently applying for the positon. After the history of the company along with job expectations was completed, we were each individual interviewed for approximately 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Why I was thinking of working for Slim4Life.   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Slim 4 Life in January 2010.

I was asked to come and interview by a recruiter and the local area manager. I spoke with area for a bit and she referred me to local branch. She told me she could use a part time employee. I went to the interview and went through the whole thing and was then told that they don't hire part time. I was also rudely asked when was the last time "if ever" that I had success with weight loss. You can't legally descriminate based on weight.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you would be an asset to our company?   View Answer
    • Have you ever been personally successful with weightloss?   Answer Question

Worked for Slim 4 Life? Contribute to the Community!