Sling Media

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sling Media in December 2013.

Interview Details – Consultant contacted me and arranged for a face to face interview. Had interview in Dec13. 3 rounds 1) tech 2) managerial 3) hr. Basic c / c++, linux and some puzzles were asked in the 1st round. 2nd round is a mix of technical + managerial. 3rd is just a formality.

Interview Question – More C++ questions were asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sling Media in May 2013.

Interview Details – Technical , managerial , director and HR

Interview Question – very simple only basic technical and aptitude   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sling Media in May 2008.

Interview Details – asked all RTOS basics like process/thread/syncronization and my work etc

Interview Questions

Worked for Sling Media? Contribute to the Community!