Slippery Rock University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant to the Provost Interview

Executive Assistant to the Provost
Slippery Rock, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Slippery Rock University in August 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was done by phone, then a face-to-face with three different committees, finally the supervisor.
Three weeks went by and I heard nothing. After two more weeks, I contacted the hiring manager via email. Three days later I got an email addressed, "Dear Applicant"...

Interview Question – What is the thing you like least about being an Executive Assistant?   View Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Slippery Rock, PA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Slippery Rock University in February 2011.

Interview Details – all of the potential graduate assistants were in a large room with many tables. The potential graduate assistants meet with the various department managers who were thinking about hiring them for about 20 mins and then rotated to the next table.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no

Worked for Slippery Rock University? Contribute to the Community!