Smart Analyst

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

No Clue, Never Told Interview

No Clue, Never Told

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Smart Analyst.

Interview Details – Initially HR called me and asked for all the personal details, without letting me know that I will be conned soon. Asked me to do couple assignment, and never gave JD or any feedback. Simply they got one of their project done by me!!

Interview Question – Most difficult part was to get the JD ...   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Smart Analyst in September 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Placements

Interview Question – Why you want to join KPO rather than marketing or core pharma?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiated. But one should always

Anonymous Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Smart Analyst in March 2011.

Interview Details – Some questions about the pharma research and development and clinical trials.
Friendly and generally encouraging panel. Not too critical or probing. He gave me some gentle prodding, and I think I understood immediately where he was going. I answered the question fairly well, I though.

And that was it–just a single question. I was surprised. The entire thing lasted less than 30 minutes. I was almost disappointed, and thought–”well, that’s that–I won’t hear back.” I really wasn’t expecting any follow-up.

Interview Question – Please describe clinical trial process   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Smart Analyst in June 2010.

Interview Details – many rounds with presentation and case study

Interview Question – case study   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – tough one

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Smart Analyst in July 2009.

Interview Details – The HR here was very nice to talk to and granted me an interview, was very warm through the interview process, rather sweet, it seemed she really wanted to recruit me....this was odd, wanted me to join immediately, odd (explained later when i got to know some guys who till recently worked there)......the other manager i spoke to was full of 'consulting' gyaan, seemed to have lost touch with reality....poor thing......at once i questioned do i want to work with this person for couple years? there is so much difference between what the HR said and what the manager did....i felt fishy !....Then friends got me connected to some people inside......rest is history

Interview Question – nothing was particularly difficult....except some really silly questions by the technical person   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got to know some people who recently left the company and they told me about their experiences. They told me how people are getting frustrated in this company, how many people have resigned, the average tenure in this company is 9 months !! ..... They warned me of what i am getting into, and the fact that many people are leaving the firm and i would be one of those next year (i wanted a job for at least 2 years) and that the culture is very political, there is going to be no growth at all. So the option was to learn by self experience or the experience of others, i chose the latter.....

Worked for Smart Analyst? Contribute to the Community!