Smart Analyst

Smart Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smart Analyst

No Clue, Never Told Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Smart Analyst.

Initially HR called me and asked for all the personal details, without letting me know that I will be conned soon. Asked me to do couple assignment, and never gave JD or any feedback. Simply they got one of their project done by me!!

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Smart Analyst in September 2010.

Campus Placements

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join KPO rather than marketing or core pharma?   View Answer
    I did not negotiated. But one should always

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Smart Analyst in June 2010.

many rounds with presentation and case study

tough one

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Smart Analyst in July 2009.

The HR here was very nice to talk to and granted me an interview, was very warm through the interview process, rather sweet, it seemed she really wanted to recruit me....this was odd, wanted me to join immediately, odd (explained later when i got to know some guys who till recently worked there)......the other manager i spoke to was full of 'consulting' gyaan, seemed to have lost touch with reality....poor thing......at once i questioned do i want to work with this person for couple years? there is so much difference between what the HR said and what the manager did....i felt fishy !....Then friends got me connected to some people inside......rest is history

Interview Questions
    • nothing was particularly difficult....except some really silly questions by the technical person   View Answer

I got to know some people who recently left the company and they told me about their experiences. They told me how people are getting frustrated in this company, how many people have resigned, the average tenure in this company is 9 months !! ..... They warned me of what i am getting into, and the fact that many people are leaving the firm and i would be one of those next year (i wanted a job for at least 2 years) and that the culture is very political, there is going to be no growth at all. So the option was to learn by self experience or the experience of others, i chose the latter.....