Smart Circle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Smart Circle (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a simple 3 day process. The first day the owner of the business asked simple questions to assess my personality and my attitude and see if I was a good fit for the business. The second day you get sent out to the field to one of the events and talk to a Sales leader there who will show what the work is and what you have to do. If you make it to the third day, that is when you discuss work hours and compensation.

Interview Questions

• With the proper teaching and training do you think you might be able to do this and at a later point in time teach and retrain someone else this?   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Smart Circle.

Interview

A day after submitting my resume I got a call telling me that my resume fit what they were looking for perfectly and invited me in for an interview. I went to an empty office where I got asked questions about work ethic and my drive to succeed. Nothing really about qualifications. They spread it out over 3 interviews, the second interview is at "one of their events" which is really just a booth in a Sam's Club or Kroger store where they annoy shoppers into buying stuff. You're asked if its something you could see yourself doing, but don't tell you it is the only thing you would be doing. Every question, response, and movement from them is scripted. Nothing is genuine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They are looking for warm bodies. ONLY ACCEPT IF YOU WANT NO PERSONAL LIFE AND TO WORK WITHOUT BEING PROPERLY PAID. They tell you what you want to hear so you accept the job.

Cult Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Smart Circle.

Interview

Looking for hard-up and desperate people. If you consider yourself even remotely intelligent, this experience will certainly change that. This place managed to waste just enough of my time, which could have been spent working for an actual LEGIT business. I'm glad I quit when I did. I wish more people would realize what a scam this is before wasting their precious time with any of their associates under the Smart Circle name or others. I hope they aren't raising their daughter to be fooled and duped by folks like themselves.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be manipulated. If you even think you have an ounce of street smarts or intelligence, working for this place will make you feel like a complete fool.   Answer Question

They play people for fools. They believe another idiot will come along and, sadly, they're probably correct.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Smart Circle (Santa Maria, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, ask a few questions if you can work 6-7 days a week long hours and are willing to relocate. It was a simple interview with the typical questions they ask and try to sell you on becoming a owner of your own directv kiosk to sell in costco but you have to be open to relocate to somewhere else

Interview Questions

• Will you relocate if asked   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Smart Circle (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

They called me and said thank you for submitting your resume but I actually didn't (I searched my log of where I have submitted) it is public on Monster. They did send me an email prior to their call about an interest in my resume. I accepted the interview appt. I then searched for the company name they provided Orlando Marketing Events Inc and I found no reviews, I searched FL SUNBIZ state business website and after several attempts of seeking for a parent company name I found American Events LLC but also no reviews. I had a feeling they were hiding their true identity and when I went to the appt (lots of people interviewing lasting minutes) I spoke to the lady and she began with how big is their organization, over 800 offices nationally, She is showing the client they represent on a crapy laminated document, it looked so old and just crapy. It was a scheme!

Interview Questions

Its 3 companies deep hiding who they really are a pyramid scheme. Some might want to work for them but why mislead and waste one's time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Smart Circle (South Florida, FL).

Interview

Applied online and received a call within a couple of days. Interviewed with President who discussed opportunity and growth. The sales in the beginning is part of the learning the company from the bottom up. Based on mutual interest, I agreed to return next day for a "working interview" to see a day-to-day.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't too much difficulty in any of the questions. I did not have the required experience, as this was my first job. They were more interested in my presentation skills, mentality, and ability to grow with the organization.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room to negotiate as it was a commission only opportunity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Smart Circle (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

First inteview is in the office with the executive, 2nd interview is in a retail store (Kroger, Sams, Costco, etc.) see what they do and why direct marketing is effective, and 3rd round is a call back letting you know if you have received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career?
      Out of all the other applicants we have had, what separates you from the rest?
      Were looking to grow quickly, what makes you want to be apart of our team?

Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Smart Circle.

Interview

I applied online and the interview process was over in 2 days. They were mainly looking for self-motivated people with a strong work ethic. Not a very hard interview, just behavioral questions.

Vendor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Smart Circle.

Interview

basic interview questions. There is quick turn around, so most likely they are desperate for numbers.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Smart Circle (Kent, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

This company is good at selling stuff. They are also good at completely justifying their business as a legit entity. I was stupid enough to take the "all day" second interview. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!. Horrible mistake

Interview Questions

• its a sales pitch, the whole interview   1 Answer