Smart Revenue

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Smart Revenue in August 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online, the V.P. of H.R. called for a phone interview. For an hour we talked about the company and the position as well as my background and qualifications. That call went well and I was scheduled 2 days later for a phone interview with the hiring manager, the V.P. of Operations. That call also went well and lasted over 1 hr. All their interviews are on the phone because all their managers work from home offices. They said they would call me back as soon as they had a decision. The final process took many calls back and forth, but the outcome was that I was close, but didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Ethnographer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Smart Revenue in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is pretty simple as I sent my resume in and got a call from the director of ethnographic resources a couple days later. We talked about my background and my plans for a short time, but most of the conversation involved him describing the work. At the end of the conversation he asked if I was still interested in the position and that was that.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected. They just want to know if you're comfortable and able to interact well with their subjects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a set hourly fee for their ethnographers that isn't up for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Smart Revenue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smart Revenue interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Smart Revenue employees and interview candidates.