SmartRevenue Field Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SmartRevenue

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SmartRevenue in August 2010.

After applying online, the V.P. of H.R. called for a phone interview. For an hour we talked about the company and the position as well as my background and qualifications. That call went well and I was scheduled 2 days later for a phone interview with the hiring manager, the V.P. of Operations. That call also went well and lasted over 1 hr. All their interviews are on the phone because all their managers work from home offices. They said they would call me back as soon as they had a decision. The final process took many calls back and forth, but the outcome was that I was close, but didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your process for managing multiple projects?   Answer Question
  • How would you adjust your work habits to work from a home office?   Answer Question

Worked for SmartRevenue? Contribute to the Community!