SmartZip Analytics Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SmartZip Analytics (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very long and intense. Most challenging interview ever, but they are very thorough and they take the hiring process very seriously. Interviewed with HR via phone first, then passed on for in person. In person interview was with every sales manager, followed by director, and then VP.

Other Interview Reviews for SmartZip Analytics

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SmartZip Analytics.

Interview

I found Smartzip via a random job board. I was looking for this position within the area. The interview was for a sales position, so being prepared on my resume to reflect my sales experience was important. I made an impression on the first (of 4) interviewer so it took some pressure off. In any sales interview they want to hear stories that show your tenacity, ability to overcome objection, and that you are not a stranger to prospect. The next interviews seemed more like conversations.

Interview Questions

• Be ready with stories to illustrate your experience. Nothing was too tricky. Also, close the interviewer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have negotiations for base pay, but the range is finite for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SmartZip Analytics (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Excellent communications with Sr. Management and HR. Interviewed with several people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SmartZip Analytics (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick. I had a phone interview with the HR Director, and in person interviews with the Sales VP, Sales Director, and Regional Sales Management. I had three hours scheduled and the interviews took all three hours. I was offered a position, and accepted on the spot. This is a sales job! Be confident in your ability without coming across as arrogant! Basic sales skills are mandatory, this is not an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Have a story to tell, and be able to sell.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not attempt to negotiate starting salary or compensation.