Smile Brands

2.3

Insurance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Smile Brands.

I first filled out a short application on Indeed. The next day I was emailed about setting up a time to do a short phone interview. It was easy, nothing difficult was asked of me. At the end of our conversation, she said she was passing me on to the hiring manager. The next day I was called about coming in for an interview at the San Antonio location. That interview was about 20 minutes, and it went very well. I spoke with the manager and a team lead. They were both very friendly and no difficult questions were asked. It was overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • They were interested in how much money I was currently posting daily in my current job. Kind of a tough question off the top of your head!   Answer Question
    They asked what I was currently making, and what was my bottom line number. They ended up offering me more than what I was making with my previous job.

Dental Assistant Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful at all. First you submit your application and resume through their corporate website. Then a recruiter gets in contact with you for an initial interview. They ask about the type of person you are and what position and location you're looking for. Then you'll meet with a second person for an interview at an office. Your skills and credentials are reviewed. They inform you about the corporation and office. If everything goes well, they let you know within a few days when you can start working as a dental assistant.

Financial Analyst Interview

went for an onsite, everything seemed good, but no offer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Smile Brands.

The first phase was a 20-30 minute telephone interview with a company recruiter. The recruiter went through the details of the position and what was expected. The next interview was in person with the hiring manager. very straight forward no trick questions. It was early in the process and they said they would follow-up with me but after 3 weeks nothing, I sent a thank you email to the recruiter and got no response.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary; as always "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Smile Brands.

Had a phone interview and then an in person. Both went very well.