Smile Brands

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Smile Brands

Interview Details – went for an onsite, everything seemed good, but no offer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Smile Brands.

Interview Details – The first phase was a 20-30 minute telephone interview with a company recruiter. The recruiter went through the details of the position and what was expected. The next interview was in person with the hiring manager. very straight forward no trick questions. It was early in the process and they said they would follow-up with me but after 3 weeks nothing, I sent a thank you email to the recruiter and got no response.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary; as always "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Smile Brands.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then an in person. Both went very well.

Interview Question – Very standard questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Smile Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Smile Brands Videos

Smile Brands – Why Work for Us?

Smile Brands Group Inc. is the largest provider of support services to general and multi-specialty dental groups in the United States based on number of dental offices. We provide comprehensive business support… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smile Brands interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Smile Brands employees and interview candidates.