Smile Reminder Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Smile Reminder in January 2012.

It was a really relaxed and comfortable interview

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Smile Reminder in April 2009.

The interview was pleasant and the management was professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  American Fork, UT
    Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Smile Reminder in October 2009.

The phone interview was about an hour long. However, by the end of it I knew I didn't want to work for this guy. He was on a full ego trip, and told me that he had fired someone for coming in at 8:05 a couple of times when work started at 8:00. I knew I wouldn't be treated like a professional, so I moved on.

Interview Questions
    • all of the programming questions were very basic; it was obvious that his knowledge of the technical was very limited.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Smile Reminder in March 2011.

I know things have changed a lot since I did my interview. Now they do phone screening and group interviews and then personal interviews they take you on a tour of the the building and let you ask as many questions as you want. Make sure you share your experiences and leadership. They like to hire the best and most experienced even for their entry level position of support rep.

Interview Questions
    They will say there are a lot of opportunities and that the company is growing fast, but you should push for the position you want, not to be a support rep, because a lot of people get stuck there.

Customer Service Interview

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Smile Reminder in February 2011.

The interview process was calls w/ simple background questions then set up a time to come in and meet with managers. More of a feel about your personality although must have computer skillsets.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your experience in the dental/medical industries?   View Answer
    • Have you any experience with facebook/twitter and other social media sites?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smile Reminder

Worked for Smile Reminder? Contribute to the Community!