Smiths Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

Interviewed at Smiths Group

Interview Details – After applying to Smiths Power, a Smiths Groups company, I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview. Initially, the interview was scheduled for Skype, but he switched to phone. The second question he asked was when I got my degrees. Clearly, one of his priorities was determining my age. I sent him an e-mail after indicating I would have no further interest.

Interview Question – When did you get your degrees?   Answer Question

Global Supply Manager Interview

Global Supply Manager
Astana (Kazakhstan)

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Smiths Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Process: Time from first application till first interview took 4 months. Then another 3 months till the 3rd and then 2 weeks till the 4th interview.
Basically all of the hiring personnel were very pleasant, approached professionaly, mostly have been asking about my experience. Then they've done a background check and called to the persons who has provided recommendations.

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself and my progress within the company   View Answer
  • What do I think about Code of Ethics?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing special. I received a formal job offer with the previously agreed salary. I signed it and sent back. Then a formal employment contract has been signed.

Worked for Smiths Group? Contribute to the Community!