Smiths Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smiths Group

Product Manager Interview

After applying to Smiths Power, a Smiths Groups company, I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview. Initially, the interview was scheduled for Skype, but he switched to phone. The second question he asked was when I got my degrees. Clearly, one of his priorities was determining my age. I sent him an e-mail after indicating I would have no further interest.

Interview Questions

Global Supply Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Astana (Kazakhstan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Astana (Kazakhstan)

I applied online. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Smiths Group in April 2012.

Process: Time from first application till first interview took 4 months. Then another 3 months till the 3rd and then 2 weeks till the 4th interview.
    Basically all of the hiring personnel were very pleasant, approached professionaly, mostly have been asking about my experience. Then they've done a background check and called to the persons who has provided recommendations.

Interview Questions
    • How do I see myself and my progress within the company   View Answer
    • What do I think about Code of Ethics?   View Answer
    Nothing special. I received a formal job offer with the previously agreed salary. I signed it and sent back. Then a formal employment contract has been signed.