Smiths Medical ASD

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR followed by an on-site interview. Met with 5 different people that worked closely with the quality engineering group. Very laid back interview. Interview questions were resume and behavior based.

Interview Question – What is your best strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in March 2010.

Interview Details – The application and interview process at Smiths Medical is long. From initial HR Phone screening to offer letter can take up to 3 months. After initial HR Phone screening, there was a phone interview with the hiring manager and a senior co-worker. Following this phone interview was then an in person interview with the hiring manager and various co-workers. After this is an interview with the hiring managers director, this is the person who actually makes the personel decisions.

Interview Question – Multiple scenarios regarding project work, team interactions, etc. Went through about 12 situations on cue cards and asked for detailed answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ranges are mandated by HQ but are broad and initial offer will be at the low end of the range for the position. Negotiation happens with HR staff.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then two on site panel interviews

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in five years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried but no luck

QC Interview

QC
Dublin, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in June 2009.

Interview Details – I heard from employee and i applied, got call for 1:1 interview, interview wasn't Professional. He was very friendly and easy going person.

Interview Question – Why do you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview. Assessment test afterwards.

Interview Question – What is your goal in life?   Answer Question

Accounts Executive Supervisor Interview

Accounts Executive Supervisor
Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in May 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, asking about my past history and the resolution of issues

Interview Question – If I were a duck, what duck would I be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, for relocation and pay

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was basic skills based with 3 people

Interview Question – What was your most challenging submission   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in December 2008.

Interview Details – The company was looking for a new rep and I had a contact already working for the company. My contact gave the regional manager my CV and I followed this up with a phone call. I then had two interviews with the regional manager.

Interview Question – Sell me this product   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was my first experience in negotiating a wage and I went for the upper limit in the range given my relevant experience. My offer was accepted, so perhaps I could have asked for more!!

Worked for Smiths Medical ASD? Contribute to the Community!