Smiths Medical ASD Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN

3.5

Finance Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in May 2014.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. Went through five phone interviews, recruiter was very excited. Then heard nothing for three weeks until I finally contacted the department manger, after which I got a very awkward rejection call from the recruiter. A few months later a different internal recruiter contacted me, then e-mailed me that they weren't interested before I even talked to her (huh?!). So, twice THEY contacted ME only to jerk me around. I told them not to ever contact me again. Job sounded interesting, but company is obviously dysfunctional, so I probably dodged a bullet.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in February 2010.

Phone interview and then two on site panel interviews

Tried but no luck

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Smiths Medical ASD in January 2010.

I started interviewing for a different job. During a walk through, I was spotted by a former co-worker who was hiring for a different position. After not being selected for the original position, I was interviewed twice for the second position: once with the hiring manager and potential co-workers and once with hiring manager's boss, Director of Operations, and Director of Reg Affairs. Whole process took several weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Manager sketched out an op amp circuit (knowing I was an EE) and asked me to spot anything wrong with it.   View Answer