Smokey Bones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Smokey Bones in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of online application, personality test ,phone interview then a 1:1 interview with the district manager. I was told I interviewed great and was highly qualified for the position but they decided to hire from within the company. Would have been nice if they would have done that first instead of having me jump through hoops for the job.

Interview Question – What was an example where you implemented a change at a job and how did you achieve that change   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Smokey Bones? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smokey Bones Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Smokey Bones employees and interview candidates.