Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple, I was called in for an interview a day or two after filling out the application for the next day. I went in a button up and dress pants armed with more resumes just in case. It was a brief interview, very casual, he asked my experience and why I thought I would fit in at Smokey bones. At the end of the interview he asked me to come in later that night to follow around a server to see if I would fit in. I went in that night and followed her around as she did he work and just made light conversation with her. She gave me the menu's to study while I followed her, at the end of the follow around I spoke to the manager again who simply told me to call him on Monday afternoon. On that Sunday before the Monday he called me offering me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Peachtree City, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I was sent an email containing my interview time. I had two interviews. One with the assistant manager and one with the general manager. They let you know upfront about their high expectations. I was offered the job and accepted. The overall vibe was pretty uptight. Way to serious to be a BBQ restaurant , just not for me.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company? What would you do if you see another employee slacking on the work duties?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill.

Interview

The ask you a bunch of corporate questions you have to answer on the spot. Most questions are simple though if you know anything about food safety and the industry. I had never been a server before and they hired me because their turnover is so high.

Interview Questions

• Asking about what you would do in a food safety situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just get minimum wage pay for a server.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Lakeland, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Easy layed back company.