Smoothie King Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

1.8

Franchise Owner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Smoothie King in May 2010.

Interview

Being a Franchise Owner requires application and funding being available. First step of process was application and then 1:1 interview with franchise sales. then meet and great with franchise owners.

Interview Questions

• Expected earnings questions hard to answer from Franchise and from owner standpoint   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Smoothie King (New Orleans, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent in my resume via email. I received a phone call first to set up a phone interview first. Then they set up a face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour. The entire process took just about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength that sets up apart from everyone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was like any other. Simple questions nothing too hard. It was easy overall. This company is great to work for if you need a part time job. Though I don't recommend it for a full time job as wages are low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

basic interview, they have to do thru the company, easily found online. they ask questions on how you deal with angry customers, times you dealt with unfriendly coworker, etc, etc.

Interview Questions

• ask you about favorite smoothie, and how to deal with certain situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

we would like you to come in for training

Smoothie Blender Interview

Interview

Stopped in to apply for a job during high school. Filled out an application and got a call back from the store manager.First step of the interview was just to get to know one another and a brief background/history. Secondly, i received a call back from store manager for the extensive interview. After a 2 hour interview the manager told me he would have a decision the following day. The next day got a call and accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important aspect of our company/service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

After submitting an application in person, I was called about 4 days later for an in-person interview. The interview didn't last very long, the questions were pretty generic. After reviewing my application and resume in person, I was added to the employee list the same day and began work immidiately.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in store, was called within a week about a new opening for team member. Conducted over the phone interview and in person interview. Was offered job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions, "why do you want to work here?", "what sets you apart from other potential employees?"   Answer Question

Smoothie Blender Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Smoothie King in March 2008.

Interview

The questions are not hard, they are mainly to test your creativity and your view on life. Smoothie king is a health store, so they want fun, healthy and happy people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You start at minimum wage and work your way up (you move up quick though).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Smoothie King (New Orleans, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

Responded to a add on Cragslist, although you could've easily walked in and got a application. Basic application, got a call a few days later. The interview was pretty laxed, mainly asked how available I would be mostly. Overall pretty easy. Basic interview skills will get you the job easily, Probably the hardest part is actually getting an interview because your application is one of around 250, atleast mine was.

Interview Questions

• I always struggle with the "Why do you want to work for (insert company here)" Because usually my "true" answer is I just need some money, but I just BS through the question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Smoothie King (Ruston, LA).

Interview

Short sweet and to the point. Smile and be enthusiastic as it shows good customer service potential. Do some research on their biggest smoothie and its nutritional benefits, find a way to throw that in there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.
      How often are you active ( referring to working out, sports, etc. )

Answer Question