Smoothie King Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was on par for this type of job. The manager was nice and she explained the job and the work environment well. The job expectations were discussed, including the occasional early morning hours and catering jobs, as well as the changes in seasonal sales. The interview was relaxed and took only about 10 minutes to complete. I did not feel uncomfortable and was not asked any weird or hard to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me general questions that were not difficult to answer. She basically wanted to know about my experience and work history.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Smoothie King

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I turned in an application and got a call back to come in and meet with the manager. The manager asked me a few simple questions about how I would fit with the job and then I was offered the job and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What are you like as a person? Do you have prior customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Lafayette, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Ask you what smoothie you like, how are you going to be a good team member. You wait until they call you. The Ingredients for the smoothie are juice concentrate canned fruit pineapple and peaches, the rest is powders, I thought we would have fresh cut fruit but I was wrong just another corporate greedy company pulling the wool over the customers eyes.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to be a great asset to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation more like hours I got 40 hrs every week.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

basic interview, they have to do thru the company, easily found online. they ask questions on how you deal with angry customers, times you dealt with unfriendly coworker, etc, etc.

Interview Questions

• ask you about favorite smoothie, and how to deal with certain situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

we would like you to come in for training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Clemson, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

Walked in to discuss if the location was hiring, sent my resume in to the manager and got a reply within an hour about when I come in for a interview. The interview took less than 20 minutes between both the Manager and Assistant Manager. Answered a few questions, discussed my availability and from there I was the new employee at Smoothie King.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Normal process, easy questions, just show up well-behaved, well-dressed.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in store, was called within a week about a new opening for team member. Conducted over the phone interview and in person interview. Was offered job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions, "why do you want to work here?", "what sets you apart from other potential employees?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Ruston, LA).

Interview

Short sweet and to the point. Smile and be enthusiastic as it shows good customer service potential. Do some research on their biggest smoothie and its nutritional benefits, find a way to throw that in there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here. How often are you active ( referring to working out, sports, etc. )   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Euless, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

came in at 4:30 walked out at 4:45 with the job basically hires anyone who the manger calls very easy to be hired and very easy interview process

Negotiation

no break time - not even two 15 minute breaks mandatory in the state of Texas minimum wage with enhancer bonus at the end of the month get paid every 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was like any other. Simple questions nothing too hard. It was easy overall. This company is great to work for if you need a part time job. Though I don't recommend it for a full time job as wages are low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations