Smoothie King

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview Details – Normal process, easy questions, just show up well-behaved, well-dressed.

Euless, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Smoothie King in January 2014.

Interview Details – came in at 4:30 walked out at 4:45 with the job
basically hires anyone who the manger calls
very easy to be hired and very easy interview process

Negotiation Details – no break time - not even two 15 minute breaks mandatory in the state of Texas
minimum wage with enhancer bonus at the end of the month
get paid every 2 weeks

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview Details – Applied in store, was called within a week about a new opening for team member. Conducted over the phone interview and in person interview. Was offered job the next day.

Interview Question – Pretty basic questions, "why do you want to work here?", "what sets you apart from other potential employees?"   Answer Question

Ruston, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview Details – Short sweet and to the point. Smile and be enthusiastic as it shows good customer service potential. Do some research on their biggest smoothie and its nutritional benefits, find a way to throw that in there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.
How often are you active ( referring to working out, sports, etc. )
  Answer Question

New Orleans, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Smoothie King in February 2013.

Interview Details – Responded to a add on Cragslist, although you could've easily walked in and got a application. Basic application, got a call a few days later. The interview was pretty laxed, mainly asked how available I would be mostly. Overall pretty easy. Basic interview skills will get you the job easily, Probably the hardest part is actually getting an interview because your application is one of around 250, atleast mine was.

Interview Question – I always struggle with the "Why do you want to work for (insert company here)" Because usually my "true" answer is I just need some money, but I just BS through the question.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied through other source and interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview Details – i walked in and got the job

Interview Question – how soon can you train?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview Details – I walked in to buy a smoothie and asked the manager if they were hiring. I was interview on the spot and was offered the job the next day, after my references were verified.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Worked for Smoothie King? Contribute to the Community!