Smucker Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014

1.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Smucker.

Interview

Phone interview then on site with 7 people within marketing. Very basic behavior/fit questions. Entire process took about 1.5 months with no offer in the end. Disappointed with the hiring process seeing as they showed great promise and good fit but used irrelevant metrics to gauge fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Smucker

Anonymous Employee in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Smucker (Orrville, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Not sure if the proverbial right hand knows what the left hand is doing in Orrville. Applied for a Mkt position. Was contacted by HR and told I had a phone interview with the hiring VP. We set up a day and time for a call. No one called. Called HR back recieved voice mail. In a follow-up call was told the hiring VP was in a meeting, sorry, will get back to you with availablity. Next week no response from HR, I called and was told they did not have the hiring managers availability--HMM!. Next week receive an email from HR that availability was unknown, fill out our a candidate profile. Completed the profile, sent a note, no response. Sent an email to HR the next week asking for a status. Three weeks later I receive a form email that I am not a match.

I have heard the process is very tedious at Smucker, but this experience was IMO unprofessional. You would expect to be treated with higher respect from a company with its reputation.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Smucker in December 2011.

Interview

Receive numerous calls from the company and once you have a phone interview you must fill out a candidate bio form. After the bio form received a first interview, but after three weeks was told they were going in a different direction.