Smucker

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orrville, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orrville, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Smucker in January 2011.

Not sure if the proverbial right hand knows what the left hand is doing in Orrville. Applied for a Mkt position. Was contacted by HR and told I had a phone interview with the hiring VP. We set up a day and time for a call. No one called. Called HR back recieved voice mail. In a follow-up call was told the hiring VP was in a meeting, sorry, will get back to you with availablity. Next week no response from HR, I called and was told they did not have the hiring managers availability--HMM!. Next week receive an email from HR that availability was unknown, fill out our a candidate profile. Completed the profile, sent a note, no response. Sent an email to HR the next week asking for a status. Three weeks later I receive a form email that I am not a match.

I have heard the process is very tedious at Smucker, but this experience was IMO unprofessional. You would expect to be treated with higher respect from a company with its reputation.

Other Interview Reviews for Smucker

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Smucker in December 2011.

Receive numerous calls from the company and once you have a phone interview you must fill out a candidate bio form. After the bio form received a first interview, but after three weeks was told they were going in a different direction.