Smurfit Kappa

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Controller Interview

Finance Controller
Cali, Valle del Cauca (Colombia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Smurfit Kappa in June 2010.

Interview Details – basic interviews with HR and three Divisional controllers. No case interviews. Some cases I know that they will conduct group interview with multiple managers asking questions at the same time. Questions focused on knowing the candidate and exploring their resume

Interview Question – No really difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Senior Internal Auditor
Valencia, Carabobo (Venezuela)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Smurfit Kappa in August 2009.

Interview Details – First, I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. Second, I was interviewed for 7 different people , staring with the local internal audit, local CFO,Latin America CFO and the Internal Audit VP for Europe and Latin America.

The interview was held part in English part in Spanish, very professional and some technical aspect were discussed there.

Interview Question – The fact that my native language is Spanish and the interview was held most of it in English   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Smurfit Kappa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Smurfit Kappa interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Smurfit Kappa employees and interview candidates.