Smyths Toys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shop Floor Assistant Interview

Shop Floor Assistant
Coventry, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Smyths Toys in April 2014.

Interview Details – I attended one interview and was called to attend a second group interview were we spoke to several members and signed all important documentations as well as given our uniforms and shift rota. the experience was generally possitive during the interview process and I was left with hope.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Customer Service Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Smyths Toys in September 2012.

Interview Details – very informal and easy process, wasn't asked many questions, simply asked which hours i could do as this seemed to be of most importance to them.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Duty Manager Interview

Duty Manager
Liverpool, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Smyths Toys in June 2011.

Interview Details – Had to go to St Helens store to meet a guy called Andrew Sadler. He just basically had my cv and asked me questions on each section, why i left jobs? would i be happy moving stores after 6 months?

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offered by an agency, made me an offer i declined then he phoned me back with what i wanted.

Smyths Toys Interview

Smyths Toys
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Smyths Toys.

Interview Details – Really simple interview as management are not very trained in dealing with interviews. Simple face to face interview in the store canteen, 10 minutes max. Simple and standard questions, nothing very tricky.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you feel you demonstrated exemplary customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, minimum wage job.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Customer Service Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Smyths Toys in July 2011.

Interview Details – easy interview, ten mins long, asked where i worked and what department would i like!

Interview Question – Where have you worked?   Answer Question

Worked for Smyths Toys? Contribute to the Community!