Snagajob Product Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Snagajob (Richmond, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume through email after seeing job postings online. I heard back within 2 weeks to setup an initial phone interview. The initial phone interview lasted about 30 min and I was asked to do another phone interview a couple days later with an actual employee and not HR. Once that was passed, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview that consisted of six 30 minute interviews with either 1 or 2 people that represented all the possible colleagues I would work with. Once I recieved the thumbs up from this day, I was asked to take a Caliper personality test. Once this was passed, I was asked to come back in for another round of in-person interviews with C-level and VPs fo the company. I was then given a verbal offer once their approvals were given.

Interview Questions

• In one sentence, explain what the essence of me is.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was some room for negotiation but you must have documentation and facts to backup your claims. Salaries appear to be in-line with industry norms.