Snap AV Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

3.3

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Snap AV.

Interview

Very thorough and positive.. Two phone interviews followed by on-site 360 interview with cross-functional leaders. The on-site interview (or set of interviews) where intense and touched on every aspect of my professional life. Also a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Q: if you could change one thing in your previous job, what would that be?   Answer Question

Customer Satisfaction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Snap AV (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by one in person interview with managers from all 3 of the Customer Care Departments ( Tech Support, Customer Satisfaction, and Sales). I also took a personality test before coming in for the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the products our company manufactures?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Snap AV (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

First call was phone interview, then I had to take a personality quiz, then I was called back in for three more interviews with 4 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told pay rate on first interview.