Snap Fitness

Very Easy Interview

Club Manager Interview

Club Manager
Sedona, AZ

I applied in-person and interviewed at Snap Fitness.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple and more like talking with a friend. There was a basic application and little else. The person hiring basically gave a brief overview of what they were looking for and an over view of the position. There was no lag time and the hiring/ offer was given immediately.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.They made the offer and there was no variations from that offer.

Fitness Manager Interview

Fitness Manager
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Snap Fitness in October 2010.

Interview Details – Informal. Relaxed interview process.

Negotiation Details – Had prepared salary and commission rates beforehand. Each Snap location is individually owned and salaries I'm sure will vary greatly. Best to go in with an idea in mind as far as what you are looking for with compensation.

Club Manager Interview

Club Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Snap Fitness.

Interview Details – I only had one Interview which was with the owner. He was pretty explanatory as to what the job entailed and made sure to ask me questions that pertained to my experiences and tested me on them. Im sure he was making sure that I knew what I was doing and how to execute.

Interview Question – Nothing really. I asked a lot of questions that had him ponder for an answer a few times :)   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Club Manager & Personal Trainer Interview

Club Manager & Personal Trainer
Bedford, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Snap Fitness in May 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the job in person and a few days later I was called back in for a one-on-one interview with the owner of the gym. The interview was on-site and very professional. There was nothing unusual about it. It was a very basic and straightforward interview. The basic questions were asked and the entire interview lasted a little over an hour. Because the interview was for a personal training position the owner had me do a "mock" fitness consultation and had me walk him through some exercise related tests. This was not made aware to me before the interview which I think was a great tactic on the owner's part in order to gauge my response and knowledge to health and exercise instruction.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase because right from the beginning it was made known to me that the position had a starting set pay. However, it was made aware to me that there would be room for pay increases based on performance.

Very Easy Interview

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Brownsburg, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at Snap Fitness in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked about my commitment to personal fitness. Interviewed on my skills as a salesperson. Walked through a mock interview with a client where I was instructed to lead the perspective client into believing they were signing a year's commitment when in actuality they were signing a month to month contract they could cancel at anytime. This was to mislead the client into paying for at least a whole year's worth of service. But the owner is a very good salesman and he sells you the new employee on these techniques that eventually get you in trouble with the clients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The interview is a breeze.

Fitness Manager Interview

Fitness Manager
Mysore (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Snap Fitness in December 2012.

Interview Details – resume,qualification, experience,certification,good physic, language,

Interview Question – everything is easy when you knows.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Snap Fitness in January 2011.

Interview Details – I meet with the gym owner for a one-on-one interview. Questions asked were the typical why do you want to be a personal trainer? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? He reviewed my resume and asked questions about what I've done in the past.

Personal trainers here are basically independent contractors. I was told by one of their trainers that this club allows the trainer to set their own rates.

Interview Question – Sell me this...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Snap Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snap Fitness interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Snap Fitness employees and interview candidates.