Snap-on

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Crystal Lake, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Snap-on in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked to come take a computer skills test in effort to gain an interview. The position was explained as temporary through Volt. Volt is on site at Snap On. After 90 days, based on performance, Snap On will decided to hire permanently. They explained that there would be 4 weeks of training. There were 4 tests to be taken in a 2 hour period. One was for data entry, and the rest were customer service related type questions. The Volt rep was impressed with my high scores. I was about to leave the premises, when I was stopped and asked to return for an interview. I interviewed two days later with two female department heads. I felt I answered the questions effectively. Each took turns asking me questions. I, also, asked specific questions about the role. I felt good about the interview. I followed up a few days later, and I was told by the Volt rep that Snap On decided to "pass" on me. There was no further explanation on why.

Interview Question – Have you ever been in a situation with that you felt uncomfortable in, and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Worked for Snap-on? Contribute to the Community!