Snap-on

Very Easy Interview

Order Processing Associate Interview

Order Processing Associate
Crystal Lake, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Snap-on in August 2012.

Interview Details – You will interview with a temp agency that is in-house at Snap-On. It is a very easy interview with a basic math and reading test

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, just be prepared to go over your resume, ask LOTS of questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, other than what shift you would choose to work.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Snap-on in February 2011.

Interview Details – The process was not at all long. I had an employee referral and sent my resume to the manager. I followed up with the manager and he reviewed it. Next he mentioned someone from Hr would call to do a telephone interview. after that I met with the Manager and then with the GM. I had my last round of interviews with the VP of Sales.

Program Specialist Interview

Program Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Snap-on.

Interview Details – initial email from HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Told to wait for info on in person interview.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions just the basics (strengths, weakness)   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Kenosha, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Snap-on in July 2012.

Interview Details – The internship was rather straight forward, being only an internship.

Interview Question – I couldnt even think of one because they were all so generic   Answer Question

Independent Sale Representative Interview

Independent Sale Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Snap-on in October 2009.

Interview Details – Regional Manager Interview

Interview Question – Run through the most difficult sale call you had and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't much, I need the work at the time

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Snap-on.

Interview Details – Generally one long interview.

Interview Question – Be prepared to show why you can be a good salesman.   Answer Question

Sales Developer Interview

Sales Developer
Hubbard, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Snap-on in February 2010.

Interview Details – Make sure to dress upo they find that to be very important, make sure that you are also on time and make it known that you are willing to do what is neccessary to get the customers you and they both need.

Interview Question – Be on your toes for past work experience questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Crystal Lake, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Snap-on in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked to come take a computer skills test in effort to gain an interview. The position was explained as temporary through Volt. Volt is on site at Snap On. After 90 days, based on performance, Snap On will decided to hire permanently. They explained that there would be 4 weeks of training. There were 4 tests to be taken in a 2 hour period. One was for data entry, and the rest were customer service related type questions. The Volt rep was impressed with my high scores. I was about to leave the premises, when I was stopped and asked to return for an interview. I interviewed two days later with two female department heads. I felt I answered the questions effectively. Each took turns asking me questions. I, also, asked specific questions about the role. I felt good about the interview. I followed up a few days later, and I was told by the Volt rep that Snap On decided to "pass" on me. There was no further explanation on why.

Interview Question – Have you ever been in a situation with that you felt uncomfortable in, and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Snap-on in September 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Rounds of Interview
1st technical round...Average ..cleared for next level
2nd technomanegerail eound...they asked simple personality related question and from resume too.Overall okay
then got update as not cleared with technomanegerial round...still not able to understand what they need...

Interview Question – All were regular interviews question like ...User of commit on trigger or exception,   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Software Engineer III
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Snap-on in March 2013.

Interview Details – Consultant call, It was a 3 round process
1. First round was technical, ask to write queries in PL/SQL and some basic fundamental of PL/SQL.Overall he tries to cover all the aspects of PL/SQL. Easy one if strong on basic
2. Second round was hr round. They asked the normal Hr question regarding the reason for joining the snapon. Overall happy with the answers
3. It was techno managerial round. I have to wait for 2 hr for this one, but it lasted 5 minutes. He did not ask anything, except checking my resume and asking bit of information from here and there.And some performance tuning question.

Interview Question – Question related to performance tuning which were too difficult for 3years of work experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Snap-on? Contribute to the Community!