SnapLogic Director Engineering Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Having experience the pain and suffering of Google's (and a few others) this one was really very enjoyable: I was also treated to dinner and, on another occasion, drinks w/ CEO.

The actual interview process took place over a full 5 hours stretch on a single day (my choice, it was convenient for me) and it was a mixture of technical questions and management ones.

Interview Questions

• I can't quite recall, but most of the technical question revolved around distributed systems, Java and cloud computing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straighforward - they knew what I made at Google, figured out what the company could afford and did the best they could. I really appreciated the honesty, and accepted even if the salary offer was lower than I was making, because of the great potential upside for the equity part.