Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SnapStream Media
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Develop Intern (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Inside Sales Coordinator (1)
Software Developer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SnapStream Media.
I gave them a resume at my career fair, they talked to me a bit and wrote notes on my resume when ever I said something interesting. They emailed me a couple weeks later to sign up for an interview over the phone. They asked a couple technical questions and a week later asked for a follow up and gave me three more technical questions that were more difficult. They seem cool, but I after the last interview they said they will inform me sometime the next week their decision, and I haven't heard from then since. Which has me more disappointed in them, c'mon guys just be straight with people.
Interview experience was actually pretty good up until they said when they'd contact me and just didn't.
- I had 2 over the phone interviews with coding prompts I answer on a public coding doc. First was removing matching characters between two strings. Second was iterating through a tree, but he explained the prompt very indirectly to make it more complicated and refuse to say this is a tree or graph or whatever data structure. Follow up was more intense but I did much more well on. Implementing a stack, resolve a read/write deadlock, breath first search vs. depth first search. View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for SnapStream Media
Software Developer InterviewInterview Details
First round is a phone interview with a coding question. The coding question will be asked while you're talking over the phone so be prepared for that. Coding is dual editable like google docs.Interview Questions
- Nothing very difficult in first round phone interview, just be prepared for general HR type questions. Answer Question
Software Developer InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at SnapStream Media in November 2013.Interview Details
They come to Rice Career Fair every year, but never heard they actually recruit anyone. They are unprofessional and unpleasant to students. They respond an email per 2 month. They ask native questions on phone view, and give funny answer. How could I blow up my mind to take this interview?Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- They asked me if own a TV, I said hell no. View Answer