SnapStream Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at SnapStream Media

Interview Details – First round is a phone interview with a coding question. The coding question will be asked while you're talking over the phone so be prepared for that. Coding is dual editable like google docs.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult in first round phone interview, just be prepared for general HR type questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SnapStream Media in November 2013.

Interview Details – They come to Rice Career Fair every year, but never heard they actually recruit anyone. They are unprofessional and unpleasant to students. They respond an email per 2 month. They ask native questions on phone view, and give funny answer. How could I blow up my mind to take this interview?

Interview Question – They asked me if own a TV, I said hell no.   View Answer

Worked for SnapStream Media? Contribute to the Community!