Snapfish Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Snapfish in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screener

Interview Questions

• How would I change the product so it's a leap ahead the competition.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Not a whole lot to it....there was an intensive phone screen. Intensive interview with their top engineer and an additional engineer with the development group. The rest of the interviewers were pretty chill. There was actually an additional phone screen with a friendly engineer who has since quit for a much better position at a much better company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a script I've written in the past and to write the script right on a whiteboard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an offer. I countered with a 10% raise and it was accepted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Involved talking to a lot of people over the course of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• how would you manage a tradeoff decision in scenario xyz...   Answer Question

not enough money.

Web Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Snapfish (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

I was approached by a recruitment agency (Techmahindra-India) for Web Marketing Manager role for Snapfish London office. I have attended the 2 interviews in December. I was told that they would let me know before 1st of january. Since the interview, I have not heard any feedback at all from them and I find this very odd no one has bothered to update me or inform me of any decisions.
    All I asked for was an update, I spend a lot of time attending the 2 interviews and completing the tests for Snapfish all for what, no response at all!
    I find this very disrespectful and unprofessional from them for not even giving me an email to say sorry we have no update for you. It’s common courtesy and I was expecting more from the agency (Techmahindra) / recruiter (Snapfish).

Interview Questions

• You may not be contacted for feedback after interview. Be ready for that! Make sure you get the business cards of people you will interview.   Answer Question

No news from them yet.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Snapfish in October 2011.

Interview

It was good