Snapfish Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapfish in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screener

Interview Questions

• How would I change the product so it's a leap ahead the competition.   1 Answer

Datacenter Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of a short telephone interview with the manager. The connection was very poor. The questions were short and of a technical nature. I was notified I was hired shortly thereafter. The site was not informed of my hiring or my start date.

Interview Questions

• One question I remember centered upon system access.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was negligible. An offer was made and I accepted

Data Center Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapfish (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Online through Skype, Several pointless questions, all questions asked by several people. They were polite and kind when asking questions, but it ended up being over and me not knowing exactly what I would be doing when I got to work. I didn't know what to wear or what to do my first day based on the lack of communication.

International Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met a company representative at the university campus recruitment event and submitted job application online on the company's website. A few days after submitting the application I was contacted by the company recruiter for a phone interview. Phone interview with the recruiter took about 30 mins and was pretty straight forward. After that there was a phone interview with the hiring manager, two skype interviews with potential team members who were working in international locations, and finally a 5 hour on-site interview (including a group lunch) with the hiring manager and 5 other team members. The whole process took about 6 weeks. They went with another candidate.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Not a whole lot to it....there was an intensive phone screen. Intensive interview with their top engineer and an additional engineer with the development group. The rest of the interviewers were pretty chill. There was actually an additional phone screen with a friendly engineer who has since quit for a much better position at a much better company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a script I've written in the past and to write the script right on a whiteboard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an offer. I countered with a 10% raise and it was accepted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Involved talking to a lot of people over the course of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• how would you manage a tradeoff decision in scenario xyz...   Answer Question

not enough money.

Web Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

I was approached by a recruitment agency (Techmahindra-India) for Web Marketing Manager role for Snapfish London office. I have attended the 2 interviews in December. I was told that they would let me know before 1st of january. Since the interview, I have not heard any feedback at all from them and I find this very odd no one has bothered to update me or inform me of any decisions. All I asked for was an update, I spend a lot of time attending the 2 interviews and completing the tests for Snapfish all for what, no response at all! I find this very disrespectful and unprofessional from them for not even giving me an email to say sorry we have no update for you. It’s common courtesy and I was expecting more from the agency (Techmahindra) / recruiter (Snapfish).

Interview Questions

• You may not be contacted for feedback after interview. Be ready for that! Make sure you get the business cards of people you will interview.   Answer Question

No news from them yet.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snapfish in October 2011.

Interview

It was good