Snapfish

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Snapfish in January 2011.

Interview Details – Not a whole lot to it....there was an intensive phone screen. Intensive interview with their top engineer and an additional engineer with the development group. The rest of the interviewers were pretty chill. There was actually an additional phone screen with a friendly engineer who has since quit for a much better position at a much better company.

Interview Question – I was asked about a script I've written in the past and to write the script right on a whiteboard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made an offer. I countered with a 10% raise and it was accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Snapfish in July 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screener

Interview Question – How would I change the product so it's a leap ahead the competition.   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Snapfish in October 2009.

Interview Details – Involved talking to a lot of people over the course of 3 weeks.

Interview Question – how would you manage a tradeoff decision in scenario xyz...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not enough money.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Web Marketing Manager Interview

Web Marketing Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Snapfish in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruitment agency (Techmahindra-India) for Web Marketing Manager role for Snapfish London office. I have attended the 2 interviews in December. I was told that they would let me know before 1st of january. Since the interview, I have not heard any feedback at all from them and I find this very odd no one has bothered to update me or inform me of any decisions.
All I asked for was an update, I spend a lot of time attending the 2 interviews and completing the tests for Snapfish all for what, no response at all!
I find this very disrespectful and unprofessional from them for not even giving me an email to say sorry we have no update for you. It’s common courtesy and I was expecting more from the agency (Techmahindra) / recruiter (Snapfish).

Interview Question – You may not be contacted for feedback after interview. Be ready for that! Make sure you get the business cards of people you will interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No news from them yet.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Snapfish.

Interview Details – I had 5 interviews for my role and met with my future line manager and other leadership team members. I also got to meet my direct colleagues and team before accepting the position so that I got to see if there was the right cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our company?   Answer Question
  • Are you a good manager? Can you give me some examples? Do you feel that you have top managerial potential   Answer Question
  • What are your long-range goals   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick. I had a verbal offer from HR the next day, and contract two days later which I signed and resigned from my former position.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Snapfish in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was good

Interview Question – Explain about internet   Answer Question

Worked for Snapfish? Contribute to the Community!