Snehta Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Snehta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Snehta.

First I was contacted by phone by a recruiter. He was very friendly and very reaffirming of the company and of me as a candidate. Had a lot of calls back and forth with him in order to set up my second phone interview with my boss, which was very casual and involved more of him explaining the position to make sure I was a good fit (rather than interview questions). Had some more back and forth with the recruiter over the next couple of weeks, and then went for an in-person interview with the CEO and my boss. Again, very casual, not a lot of typical interview questions asked. It seemed like they genuinely wanted to see if this was what I wanted to do and if I would take well to the position, but weren't really interested in hearing about "how I deal with conflict with coworkers" or "what is your biggest weakness" or other scripted answers like that.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing for me was having to take any opportunity to explain my skills and interest, because everyone talked more than they asked questions.   Answer Question
    Not really a lot of negotiation. Casual conversations with recruiter and my boss.

Media Solutions Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Snehta.

Spoke with a hiring director about the entire company and position to see if I felt it was a good fit. He was very candid and honest throughout the entire process. I then came down to Atlanta for an interview in their office. The interview was laid back and the people were very easy to talk to. Heard back from them the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • None really, they were mostly centered around sales and what type of personality you have to fit the career,   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Snehta in February 2012.

Friendly, realistic expectation of the job. They were fast to get back to me and let me know I was a good fit. recruiter did a good job of explaining the position, as did the VP of sales

Interview Questions
    • do you have experience with small businesses, if so what kind.   Answer Question

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Snehta in July 2012.

The initial communication from Snehta came from their recruiter with about a 30 minute phone conversation - after that, there was an in person interview with two hiring managers. I received a phone call back the day of offering the position.

Interview Questions
    • It was a pretty standard interview process. A little more critical thinking than others, but still pretty normal.   Answer Question

Media Sales Consultant Interview

Very awesome interview experience. You talk one-on-one with a manager. Talk about why you enjoy sales what makes you good at sales etc

Interview Questions
    • What makes you believe you can do the same thing every day without becoming tired of it.   View Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Snehta in January 2013.

Applied through CareerBuilder; phone screen with recruiter; phone screen with 1 managaer; face-to-face interview with 2 hiring managers

Interview Questions
    • Sales background - why are you passionate about sales?   Answer Question

Salary too low; it's only a base of $24000 a year. Other sales job have higher base salary and higher compensation plans

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Snehta.

I was initially contacted by a recruited. I did not apply for the Snehta job but after talking to the recruiter thought it was worth a shot. He makes sure to really build you up and passively tell you that you should get the job. In person interview was fairly basic. Why sales...what in your background could help you in this job..etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Snehta? Contribute to the Community!