Snelling

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Snelling in June 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was contacted by a Recruiter to discuss the job in additional detail. The Recruiter conducted an inital phone interview then scheduled me in for a face-to-face interview with the Branch Manager. When I arrived at the office I was given a skills test along with a personality test followed by the interview with the Branch Manager. About two weeks later, I recieved a phone call from the Branch Manager and was offered the position, but I already accepted a position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a long-term client that was generating high profit ask you to hire someone who didn't meet the qualifications set by the client's contract and told you if you didn't you would loose the account?   Answer Question
  • What do you see happening over the first 30, 60, 90 days of your employment with us, if you were chosen as the candidate?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I already accepted a position elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Snelling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snelling Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Snelling employees and interview candidates.