Snelling

2.7

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Snelling.

Well as before skills match is very important. Resume, communication, options and placement. Reviewing over my resume past jobs. Options type of work. Professional, accurate and interest level on hearing.

Interview Questions
    • What happened on your last job. Why were you fired.   View Answer
    Skills matching

Food Service Interview

get well ready ready with resume and well profesional dress and be on time

Medical Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Snelling in March 2013.

My process may be different from others; however, it was a 3-step process. I first had a phone interview with the Regional Director of Medical. I than came in and had a face-to-face interview with Regional Director & Branch Manager, and followed it up with an one-on-one interview with COO.

Negotiating was not an option, however, I was very pleased with the comp package.

Registering With the Company Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Snelling.

The first step is to fill out there application online. Once you contact them and they have a position, they call you in for an interview and some testing. Based on the interview and the testing, they offer you any positions if any are available. Interviewing is very nerve-wracking but the do their best to make it stress-free. One of the recruiters sits with you one on one and speaks with you about your resume, interests, and any openings they have that might fit you. They also have some testing, but they have it set up in a quiet room with minimum distractions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult one for me was about my degree because it isn't technical or specific.   View Answer

Temporary Administrative Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Snelling.

Basic questions about skills and rate top five important attributes that you are lokking ofr in a job.

Costing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Snelling in March 2012.

I interviewed with the Snelling recruiter, then had an interview with the manufacturing employer. I first called the Snelling recruiter then I filled out an application, had an in person interfview and called the agency twice a week to let them know that I was interested. I was looking for logistics or manufacturing positions.

The recruiter sent me a job description for an cost analyst position and then I interviewed with the hiring manager. His basic question was why have you jumped around so much? I was able to handle these questions well. Basically I answered that I had worked at a lot of S.E. Michigan manufacturing firms that had gone out of business or changed business and manufacturing processes. They were no longer making buggy whips or metal fasteners. I went back to school to get the full background in manufacturing that I needed. I have heard that America now needs manufacturing people. They'd have a lot more if employers didn't lay the workers off every other week. After completing the clients projects that were supposed to last for decades, I was laid off from his short term project.

Interview Questions
    I got an hourly rate through a contract house, Snelling Staffing.

Temporary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Snelling in December 2009.

After online contact I interviewed with Snelling and met with one placement specialist after I took a series of Microsoft Office tests including Excel and Word. We just talked about my background, interests, and what type of work atmosphere I wanted to be placed in. She discussed what openings and offices they currently had available and that if other opportunities became available I would be notified if deemed appropriate. I had initially taken a short term position with a local realty firm and then found other openings that were more appropriate. The interview is mostly to make sure you are a presentable and professional candidate and to ensure you will be entering an environment that is a good fit were you can perform at an acceptable level. The staff was pretty straight forward and conscise in the process.

Interview Questions
    • What type of work environment do you ideally see yourself performing in?   Answer Question

I took another opening.

Regional Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Snelling in May 2009.

There were multiple phone interviews and then in person interviews. I met with multiple executives during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What is wrong with your current employer.   View Answer
    There was a verbal offer followed by verbal negotiations. Once those verbal negotiations were agree upon, a written offer letter was sent to my house for signature.

Pusher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Snelling in January 2011.

Walked in and asked about the job openings they had and said something about the pusher position. The manager said to another worker in the office here is your pusher and told me when to be there and I have had the job ever since.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work nights?   View Answer
    • Do you mind being paid $110 per night or shift?   View Answer
    I didn't have to negotiate nothing

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Snelling in June 2008.

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by a Recruiter to discuss the job in additional detail. The Recruiter conducted an inital phone interview then scheduled me in for a face-to-face interview with the Branch Manager. When I arrived at the office I was given a skills test along with a personality test followed by the interview with the Branch Manager. About two weeks later, I recieved a phone call from the Branch Manager and was offered the position, but I already accepted a position elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a long-term client that was generating high profit ask you to hire someone who didn't meet the qualifications set by the client's contract and told you if you didn't you would loose the account?   Answer Question
    • What do you see happening over the first 30, 60, 90 days of your employment with us, if you were chosen as the candidate?   Answer Question

I already accepted a position elsewhere.