Snelling Staffing

Very Easy Interview

Regional Vice President Interview

Regional Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Snelling Staffing in May 2009.

Interview Details – There were multiple phone interviews and then in person interviews. I met with multiple executives during the interview process.

Interview Question – What is wrong with your current employer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was a verbal offer followed by verbal negotiations. Once those verbal negotiations were agree upon, a written offer letter was sent to my house for signature.

Medical Staffing Manager Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Snelling Staffing in March 2013.

Interview Details – My process may be different from others; however, it was a 3-step process. I first had a phone interview with the Regional Director of Medical. I than came in and had a face-to-face interview with Regional Director & Branch Manager, and followed it up with an one-on-one interview with COO.

Negotiation Details – Negotiating was not an option, however, I was very pleased with the comp package.

Food Service Interview

Interviewed at Snelling Staffing

Interview Details – get well ready ready with resume and well profesional dress and be on time

Interview Question – when they ask you why you want to leave your job   Answer Question

Registering With the Company Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Snelling Staffing.

Interview Details – The first step is to fill out there application online. Once you contact them and they have a position, they call you in for an interview and some testing. Based on the interview and the testing, they offer you any positions if any are available. Interviewing is very nerve-wracking but the do their best to make it stress-free. One of the recruiters sits with you one on one and speaks with you about your resume, interests, and any openings they have that might fit you. They also have some testing, but they have it set up in a quiet room with minimum distractions.

Interview Question – The most difficult one for me was about my degree because it isn't technical or specific.   View Answer

Temporary Administrative Work Interview

Sarasota, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Snelling Staffing.

Interview Details – Basic questions about skills and rate top five important attributes that you are lokking ofr in a job.

Temporary Intern Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Snelling Staffing in December 2009.

Interview Details – After online contact I interviewed with Snelling and met with one placement specialist after I took a series of Microsoft Office tests including Excel and Word. We just talked about my background, interests, and what type of work atmosphere I wanted to be placed in. She discussed what openings and offices they currently had available and that if other opportunities became available I would be notified if deemed appropriate. I had initially taken a short term position with a local realty firm and then found other openings that were more appropriate. The interview is mostly to make sure you are a presentable and professional candidate and to ensure you will be entering an environment that is a good fit were you can perform at an acceptable level. The staff was pretty straight forward and conscise in the process.

Interview Question – What type of work environment do you ideally see yourself performing in?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took another opening.

Pusher Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Snelling Staffing in January 2011.

Interview Details – Walked in and asked about the job openings they had and said something about the pusher position. The manager said to another worker in the office here is your pusher and told me when to be there and I have had the job ever since.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate nothing

Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Snelling Staffing in June 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was contacted by a Recruiter to discuss the job in additional detail. The Recruiter conducted an inital phone interview then scheduled me in for a face-to-face interview with the Branch Manager. When I arrived at the office I was given a skills test along with a personality test followed by the interview with the Branch Manager. About two weeks later, I recieved a phone call from the Branch Manager and was offered the position, but I already accepted a position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a long-term client that was generating high profit ask you to hire someone who didn't meet the qualifications set by the client's contract and told you if you didn't you would loose the account?   Answer Question
  • What do you see happening over the first 30, 60, 90 days of your employment with us, if you were chosen as the candidate?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I already accepted a position elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Snelling Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snelling Staffing interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Snelling Staffing employees and interview candidates.