Snelling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Temporary Intern Interview

Temporary Intern
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Snelling in December 2009.

Interview Details – After online contact I interviewed with Snelling and met with one placement specialist after I took a series of Microsoft Office tests including Excel and Word. We just talked about my background, interests, and what type of work atmosphere I wanted to be placed in. She discussed what openings and offices they currently had available and that if other opportunities became available I would be notified if deemed appropriate. I had initially taken a short term position with a local realty firm and then found other openings that were more appropriate. The interview is mostly to make sure you are a presentable and professional candidate and to ensure you will be entering an environment that is a good fit were you can perform at an acceptable level. The staff was pretty straight forward and conscise in the process.

Interview Question – What type of work environment do you ideally see yourself performing in?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took another opening.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Snelling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Snelling Temporary Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Snelling employees and interview candidates.