Snelling Temporary Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Temporary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Snelling in December 2009.

After online contact I interviewed with Snelling and met with one placement specialist after I took a series of Microsoft Office tests including Excel and Word. We just talked about my background, interests, and what type of work atmosphere I wanted to be placed in. She discussed what openings and offices they currently had available and that if other opportunities became available I would be notified if deemed appropriate. I had initially taken a short term position with a local realty firm and then found other openings that were more appropriate. The interview is mostly to make sure you are a presentable and professional candidate and to ensure you will be entering an environment that is a good fit were you can perform at an acceptable level. The staff was pretty straight forward and conscise in the process.

Interview Questions
  • What type of work environment do you ideally see yourself performing in?   Answer Question

I took another opening.

Worked for Snelling? Contribute to the Community!