Sno White Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sno White in October 2010.

I walked in the back door and recognized the plant manager from a previous compnany. He told me that I had come at the right time to look, because they were looking for sales people at the time. I went to the front and filled out an application. I was directed to the sales manager who took a couple of weeks to hire me. It was a nice enviornment.

Interview Questions
  • why were you fired from your previous employeer   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sno White

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sno White in October 2009.

we started with a phone interview it was not to hard. The boss man was very friendly, he brought me in for an interview, we just talk about a little bit of everthing including my exp. etc. I took a drug test etc. Then i had a 2nd interview and a 3rd.

Interview Questions
    yes let it be reasonable