Sno White Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sno White

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sno White (Hollywood, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I walked in the back door and recognized the plant manager from a previous compnany. He told me that I had come at the right time to look, because they were looking for sales people at the time. I went to the front and filled out an application. I was directed to the sales manager who took a couple of weeks to hire me. It was a nice enviornment.

Interview Questions

• why were you fired from your previous employeer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sno White

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sno White in October 2009.

Interview

we started with a phone interview it was not to hard. The boss man was very friendly, he brought me in for an interview, we just talk about a little bit of everthing including my exp. etc. I took a drug test etc. Then i had a 2nd interview and a 3rd.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes let it be reasonable