Snow Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Snow

Creative Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Snow.

Great to get a call soon after sending my resume...but had interview in a crowded conference room and they clearly weren't ready for it. I filled out paperwork at someone's vacant desk while they were at lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Leading question about "did I hate pharmaceutical companies?" cause this was a job where I could make them do the right thing.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation...but a promise that there was lots of growth potential. That turned out not to be true because they were stingy with raises. But there was a lot of growth in responsibilities!

Creative Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Snow in October 2012.

I was called for an interview almost immediately after applying and my interview was scheduled for about a week later. They were friendly and courteous over the phone, and explained what they wanted me to bring to the interview. On the day of the interview, I got together a few copies of my resume and cover letter, as well as the writing samples that they were very particular about me bringing. I waited briefly in the lobby area before being invited back by two different team leaders. The interview itself was fairly thorough and definitely reflected that they had read my CV and such. Many of the questions were specific to my experience and education. They made it appear as if this was a position they were looking to fill soon, as they kept mentioning that they are understaffed right now for the workload. At the end of my interview, I was given a project: A writing sample in their writing style. It required a couple hours of research and work to complete and was due about a week later. I submitted it and then sent a thank you message. I didn't hear anything back for about two weeks until I followed up with an email. They replied that they had a few more interviews to complete by the end of that week and would let me know soon. Another two weeks passed and I once again did not hear anything. After 3 weeks, I emailed again. They responded "We are in the final stages of the process...." That was a month ago. I tried one last time to find out approximately 2 weeks ago, but they have not responded.

All in all, Snow Companies looked like a nice place to work, but they've since dropped off the map communication wise.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly specific to my experience and skills, so it was a unique interview in that regard. However, they did ask what my favorite vegetable is.   Answer Question

Worked for Snow? Contribute to the Community!