Snowbird Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Restaurant Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Snowbird in February 2010.

Interviewer was awkward and in way over her head. She seemed to be forced into the position only because they couldn't find anyone else to do it. I now understand why. They can't seem to keep good people around..

Interview Questions
    • My skiing ability seemed to be of some concern. I don't know what that has to do with the job I applied for.   Answer Question

Instructor - Adaptive Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Snowbird.

Horrible! The guy who interviewed me asked the same questions over and over... he was snide, condescending and overall rude. For example, he asked about my ski/ride ability about 5 different ways. If you need to ask more than once, this interview should have been conducted on the chairlift while you watch me ski/ride!! He was not satisfied with my 5 answers to virtually the same question.

Director of Tickets Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Snowbird in August 2009.

Sent one email to one company, received a phone call from the recruiter, 2 phone interviews. Flight out to SLC two night stay at the mountain resort. Offered job. slam bam. Should have asked for more money. I brought a stronger work ethic to the company. I was vastly over qualified.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you take a reduction in pay?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a higher base salary. If the new employer wants you they will offer something more that the original offer. Never be afraid to ask.