AOL
corp.aol.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

AOL Visual Designer Interview Question

I interviewed in Palo Alto, CA and was asked:
"So explain your process when dealing with engineers who have their own way of interpreting your designs"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Visual Designer Interview Review - one of 121 AOL Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I do my best to work and communicate clearly with the engineer so the deliverable matches the design requirements as closely as possible in a timely manner.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 3, 2012 Flag Response
of 1
Asked to explain to important visitors how wiring would look on the Aircraft - (when we didn't have any wire to put in the Aircraft) - I suggested I buy YARN and have the Technicians do the runs - Green for a power wire, Purple for Sensor wire, Brown for Ground, etc. We installed the YARN, and the visitors loved the "Visual Effect".
- Barbara Duncan West on Aug 19, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

AOL – Why Work for Us?

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew what a social network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AOL interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AOL employees and interview candidates.