SoBran Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Vet Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SoBran.

Interview

Initially I was called to do a phone interview which consisted of seeing what my opinion on medical research was, my experience, my opinions on things like euthanasia, etc. Then I was set up with an in person interview which went into more detail and basically had the typical interview questions: how do I plan my time, what have I done with work conflicts, what would previous employers say, etc. They respond with their decisions quickly and the atmosphere was, while not laid back, not super formal.

Negotiation

Negotiate with them. They can try to offer a smaller salary.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SoBran (Dayton, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Telephone screening and official interview

Tool and Parts Attndant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at SoBran (Orange Park, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a sit down one on one and lasted about 45 minutes. They are very laid back and the invterview process is easy. Includes a drug test and a background check for security clearance purposes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't any.

Animal Careaker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SoBran (Bethesda, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then in person group interview - no reimbursement for parking

Senior Animal Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SoBran (Bethesda, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

It was pretty standard. HR does a phone screening, then sets up a face-to-face interview. The interview is usually just a verbal question -answer period but for technicians they may have to do vet tech quiz. And for trainers you may have to do a powerpoint presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was fairly hard. Sometimes Sobran doesn't quite meet the market salary for positions

Government Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SoBran (Baltimore, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

very professional

Interview Questions

• can you keep a secret   1 Answer
    • would you submit to a background check for security clearence   1 Answer

Negotiation

good company with good pay