Soaring Eagle Casino

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Soaring Eagle Casino

Pastry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Soaring Eagle Casino in October 2012.

Written test required then a long period where you hear nothing. If you do get the interview it's with a department chef(s) and includes questions on your schooling, past employment, what you can bring to the department, why you want to work there. and other questions relating to the job.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were all that difficult unless you consider the questions on the written test which is required for lead positions. In that case probably having to state all the cooking temps of sugar, how to step by step bake different items, and how certain ingredients affect the product.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Soaring Eagle Casino in August 2012.

Submit application online, and got a call about a week later to come in for an interview. Showed up to the interview early, waited forever, finally got to interview with one of the cooks who had a piece of paper and just asked the 5-6 questions right off the paper. We departed ways and about 2 hours later I got a call asking if I wanted to accept the position and the instructions for things I had to do once I accepted. I showed up my first day with 0 knowledge of what I was to do, or where I was to go.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Soaring Eagle Casino in April 2009.

It was difficult